Thursday, July 23, 2020

I Will Not Obey

The governor of Ohio, where I now reside, has made the arbitrary and capricious order to demand that every resident of the State wear a mask outside.

I will not obey.

I will never obey unlawful orders.

There is no reason to wear a mask.  

The epidemic, such as it was, is over.

It was never a threat to public health.

I procured a modest supply of propeller beanies.  Now, when some fascist Karen demands I put on a mask, I will demand that they first put on the beanie.  Because I have exactly the same authority, and it makes exactly as much sense.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No, unfortunately it's not.

      I'm going to write "MASK" on it, because my hat identifies as a mask.

      Delete
    2. 1. That's a dirty shame.

      2. Cool!

      Delete
  2. Good man, McChuck!

    It simply blows me away that stupidity can go mainstream like this. Anyone with half a wit can click on a mouse and see through it for errant crap it is. It’s nothing more than a political weapon aimed at Trump.

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to remove egregiously profane or abusive comments, spam, and anything else that really annoys me. Feel free to agree or disagree, but let's keep this reasonably civil.