Thursday, February 2, 2023

Masks don't work to stop the spread of a respiratory virus

 Masks don't work to stop the spread of a respiratory virus.  We have known this for over a century.  Why do people seem to love denying science in favor of politics?

Oh, you want proof of my claim?  Why don't you demand proof that they do work?  Oh, wait, the entire world just did a three year study, and it conclusively proved that masks don't work to stop (or even slow down) a viral respiratory infectious disease.

But you still need scientific proof?  While I can't claim to "be the science", as the devil Fauci did, I do recognize competent authorities when I study them.  here's William Brigg's summary of the situation.  And again.  And again.  Want a chart to look at?




Don't trust me.  Go read the sources.  Think for yourself - but you actually have to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove egregiously profane or abusive comments, spam, and anything else that really annoys me. Feel free to agree or disagree, but let's keep this reasonably civil.