Friday, January 8, 2021

What they really think of us

This man, Rick Klein, is the leader of ABC News' political division.

This is what he thinks about you.  About all of us.


To the Left, we patriots, the American people, are a problem that needs to be solved, an infestation that needs to be cleansed.

In the future, remember that.  Keep the commandments of war to heart.

Win or perish.
Do unto others, first.
Any weapon, tactic, or strategy my enemy uses is meet and fit for me to use against him.

1 comment:

  1. One more data point in why I don't waste time with TV any more. And that was not just recently, but YEARS before Trump even began running.

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to remove egregiously profane or abusive comments, spam, and anything else that really annoys me. Feel free to agree or disagree, but let's keep this reasonably civil.