Thursday, December 8, 2022

Books released recently

 I used to be a voracious reader.  Now I merely read a lot.

Here are books released recently by some of my favorite authors.  Your mileage may vary.

Cedar SandersonCrow Moon    A collection of fantasy short stories.

Celia HayesLuna City 11th Inning Stretch        The ongoing saga of the wacky adventures of a world-class chef in a small Texas town.

Sarah HoytBowl of Red        The ongoing story of shape-shifters running a diner in Colorado.


Here's a couple other authors whose works you may enjoy.

Alma Boykin (my favorite author)

Peter Grant

Dorothy Grant  (yes, they're a couple)

J. L. Curtis

And of course, Larry Correia, the mountain who writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove egregiously profane or abusive comments, spam, and anything else that really annoys me. Feel free to agree or disagree, but let's keep this reasonably civil.